08 Dec Sweet Lime Glazed Ham
Posted at 16:21h in News
- 1 ham, skin removed and fat scored
- 1 whole lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- About 20 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine lime, chilli sauce and brown sugar in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir until smooth.
- Place ham on a wire rack in a baking dish. Wrap hock in foil to prevent burning.
- Brush glaze onto the scored side of the ham.
- Slice the lime into thin circles and use a toothpick to secure in a pattern all over the glaze.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour, basting regularly using the pan juices. Serve hot or cold.