01 Nov Jalapeno Poppers
Posted at 19:16h in News
A little bit spicy, a little bit creamy and oh-so-cheesy!
These Jalapeño Poppers will go down a treat.
- 8 Jalapeno Chillies
- 250g Tilba Dairy cream cheese
- 100g sour cream
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Krunchilli
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Slice each jalapeño in half and scoop out the seeds.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and Krunchilli. Adjust the amount of Krunchilli depending on how spicy you would like them, remembering that that the chilli itself is spicy!
- Fill each jalapeno with cream cheese mixture and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake until golden and cheese is crisp, approximately 15 minutes.
- Finally, for Jalaweeno Mummies, add the candy eyeballs.
- Serve with ranch dressing or similar dipping sauce.