08 Dec Hummus & Roast Veggie Salad
Posted at 16:42h in News
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon za’atar seasoning
- 250g rocket
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tub Persian feta, crumbled plus 3 tbsps of the oil reserved
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Coat sweet potato in 1 tbsp olive oil, za’atar and a little salt. Place in a baking tray and cover with foil. Roast for 25 mins then remove foil and roast for another 20 mins.
- To a large salad bowl, add the hummus, lemon juice and remaining oil from the feta, stir.
- Add rocket, roasted sweet potato and toss.
- Add feta and sprinkle with flaked almonds and pomegranate seeds before serving.